View Profile Holy-Howard

All 48 Movie Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Awesome Animation

To be honest, I never liked these clock movies but this one knocked my socks off. It was funny has hell and the animation was AWESOME.
I also liked the good camera twist which made the movie look more professional!
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do something like this - I’m way to lazy when it comes to animation -_-"

The only bad part where the robot voices which got on my nerves very quickly. But hey, it’s a clock movie - they have these voices.

Anyway, keep up the amazing work!

CrustClock responds:

How rational. <3

was my first beebo flash

Ok, first:

The graphics are not that good,
buit it doesn´t matter ´cause the whole flash was very funny. And good flashs don´t need super grafics everytime. Exspecially when they´re so funny like this one.

ok

It had some good jokes in there, but I don´t think it´s good enough for frontpage.

:-D

I liked it!
Good flash!

WOW

THat was much better than Part 1.
Very good work you did here.
How long did it take you do make?

cool

That was cool.
Drawing was alright, sound was very good and there was alot of action ^^

Good work!

Dark-Homsar responds:

Heh, good that you liked it.
I plan to continue.

Odd, my flash gets better and better :D

:-D

Hey, That was pretty funny.
I love the scene with Peach and the chainsaw ^^ *lol*

Hurry and make Part2 :)

Cream-E responds:

Tight, I got a review from the famous Holy-Howard, Thanks for ur review and the nice comments! :)

cool

Very good Tutorial.
Didn´t know, Kenny is so easy to create ;)
NExt time please make Cartman :D

Star Wars is Crap

okay, Mappy. You wrote that my Mario Movie sucks ass?
Ok, I thought, This means Mappys is much better than mine.
But was the hell was that? Stupid Actionfigures in poorly quality jumping around???
You say I can´t animate? Well, you can´t either.
That sucked. Really! The style sucks because you used Star Wars Figures and didn´t come up with own ideas.
There were a view gags in there but that was about it.
So next time you tell me my Art sucks than submit a better one as well.

MappyTheKlown responds:

Well, sorry but your movie DID in fact suck ass. Obviously you didnt watch my movie because I didnt have any of the action figures jump around. But hey if you wanna see some REAL animation, go ahead and check out "To Kill A Clock" and see how much better I am than you. Have a nice day "All I can do is sprite movies" boy.

Great work!

That was cute!
Awesome! Great Work!
The only think what was not perfect was the music.
Next time you have to put it on STram!
But. Great Work!!!
Keep it up!

I write and illustrate webcomics & comic books now. www.theblueglueguy.com ----- I've stopped doing flash related projects for the time being and only use this account as an archive for my old flash stuff. Feel free to check them out.

33, Male