Gameprogress was rather slow the last two months because of the filesize dilemma. The size exploded to 3,5 MB. Pretty damn big if you consider that there are still 4 chapters to go and there's going to be sidequests and secrets, too.
I tried a lot of ways to compress the data without losing too much quality. Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful and I'm pretty mad (and disappointed) I literally wasted the two months. So I decided to split Pliskins final adventure into two episodes.
Each episode will contain 3 main story chapters and about 5 sidequests. The good news is that I'm already done programming chapter 2; so there's only one major quest and some sidequests to go (Not counting the little bonus stuff like unlockable medals and secrets) and I'm going to release episode one as soon as I'm finished.
You can find some new screenshots on the projects-page at blueglue.de!